How To Register

If you want to join the discussions or post a comment, you'll need to register first. This explains how to do that.
Phill
Site Admin

How To Register

Unread post by Phill » Sat May 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Each member of the forum must first register before they can actually post. You can always read what's here, so registering isn't necessary if all you want to do is catch up on what's going on.

Registration on this site requires that you do the normal things for a website: Create a user name and a password. Of course, the first thing you'll have to do is prove you're not a child by clicking on the correct response to when you were born. Once you do that, you'll enter your user name (keep it clean!) and password (anything you want), confirm the password then you will be asked for your e-mail address (to confirm you are you, to complete registration process and so I can pester you with loads and loads of announcements amounting to maybe one or two a year) and will have to fill out the "re-captcha" prompt to prove you're not a spam bot.

I hate spam bots.

Clicking the button to finish registering begins phase two in your initiation into the great fan-wagon of P. H. Campbell.

Phase two means you'll get a message in your e-mail telling you that you will need to be confirmed as a real person by the administrator (that's me) before your registration is complete. A simple reply with the words "I'm a human!" will suffice. Until that confirmation has been received, you won't be able to post anything.

I've personally kicked out over a hundred spammers over the last few months and initiated the administrator member approval option to keep the forum nice and clean from them.

Have I mentioned that I hate spam bots?

Once you get your confirmation that you're a fully registered member of the forum, you're in and can post and participate like the rest of us. Just be sure to read THE RULES BEFORE you flame anyone (especially me).